Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It's close to might and something evil's lurking in the dark. Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops, you hear. You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it. Your star to freeze as  horror looks right between the eyes, You're paralyzed. ~

You know what lines came from? Do you feel the thrill moving down your spine? And yes! It's that time of the year again when everybody plays someone else. Haha! Let me travel down memory lane on this one. I use to trick or treat around the block, I get so hyper 'cause of the suuuper hand full  (or pumpkin pots rather) of candies and chocolates. And we also use to attend to those Halloween themed events at the mall. It was so much fun seeing other kids in costumes, yes I always end up as a witch 'cause that's the easiest and less hassle in making and that awkward moment when you see someone that has the same outfit as you do. Haha!

My dearest Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis and rest of Black Butler (黒執事 Kuroshisuji)in the mood for Halloween.

Last week the whole team or the whole company was rather busy doing the designs for this day. And just so you know, this is also the last day of work (YEAH!) 'cause of the holiday break (AWESOME!) So there are times that I am force to work, c'mon guys for all you know I just want to seat all day reading my manga, getting all emotional all alone. (Okay, now that ain't right, I sounded like a freakin psycho.) So yes, I was forced to work. Haha! But the everything was paid off, tho the designs weren't that as realistic as ever but at least we did our very best. So here are some pictures, I hope you'll enjoy looking at as much as I enjoyed taking them.

My nephew, Dannielle and my little sister, Geline getting the zombie vibe.

Whoa! Noel is one of them Zombading.  Run! They'll suck your energy! LOL

Resident school girls.

 My manga illustrator and one heck of a chocolate freak, Arvhic 
playin Zero Kiyuu from Vampire Night. Sorry for the hair it's a fail, company policies. LOL

 Ayen  playin some dark child, Ester.

Vabes, one pretty fairy minus the wings tho.

Alice said she was some ninja but I think this is what she wants to be.  Former  No.3 Arrancar, Tier Harrible from Bleach.

 
Tine, rockin that look. Wooo!!

Other specs in the office. Halloween wouldn't be complete without Scream.

Yes, I look like a freakin "fan" of Arvhic here. Haha! I feel lame! XD


Halloween is the second best holidays ever (of course, Christmas has to be first best!)  And maybe next year (crossfinger) , I'll try to fit one costume too. Who were you this year's costume feast?

Thanks for always being there. :)

NOTE: Sorry this is such a later entry. I ran out of time working on the picture and I forgot to bring the pictures at home so I couldn't work on them.




~ DENISE

1 comment: