Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend! 11.11 Pepero Day!



Hi guys! It's dreaded Monday again. Haha! I woke up so late today. Really, I am soooo lazy today! Just like my dear friend said "Slow Monday". Sigh. Why is it so hard to move on after a relaxing weekend? Oh yeah! Speaking of weekend, I was dead tired over the weekend! Phew! Saturday was just an ordinary day. Went to the mall to grab a couple of Christmas decorations, in short SHOPPING! Hahaha! 'Cause, it's that time of the year again. We spent the whole day, doing nothing but that. Man, and it's soo damn tiring I tell you.


And Sunday came, it was November 11 or 11.11, Pepero Day in South Korea. Pepero Day is named after the product Pocky. Just so you know, Pocky is a cookie stick dipped in a chocolate syrup . Pepero Day is like Valentine's Day in South Korea. This holiday is kinda important mostly to young people and couples. 'Cause duing  Pepero day, they exchange Pepero sticks, other candies too and/or romantic gifts as  the say.

I can't find any Pocky products in the grocery stores so I just got the Philippine version of it.

And yes, I too participated in celebration of this holiday. I bought a couple and stock them at home 'cause I'm not so much of a chocolate freak. And of course, I shared some too, gave one to my cousin and some to a chocolate freak friend. Haha! 'Cause I kinda got worried 'cause he said that he was feeling down and I as a friend, I wanna do something about it. And yeah, I think he got a lil okay tho. Sigh. I'm still feeling slow today.

Anyway, Happy Slow Monday! :)
Thanks for droppin by.

First Row (Left to Right)The Uchiha brothers from Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi. Ishida Uryuu from Bleach. L Lawliet from Death Note. Cc and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. 
Second Row and Third Rown (Right to Left) Skull and Reborn from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Shiki Senri from Vampire Knight. Hiwatari Sotashi from D.N Angel. Soul Eater Evans and Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. Killua Zoldyck from Hunter X Hunter.  (2nd row up) Sesshomaru from InuYasha. Nakahara Sunako from Yamato Nadeshiko (The WallFlower) and Flan from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. (3rd row) THEY ALL LOVE POCKY, CELEBRATING PEPERO DAY! :)




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment