Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kick it!

Happy Hump Day! Haha! At first I was really puzzled why is it called "Hump Day Wednesday". And based on my research, the reason they call it like that is because; first, it is the mid day, meaning that one has made it "over the hump (dreaded Monday and Tuesday " towards the end of the week; second, it's also the best day to do EVERYTHING and last but not the least it's that today, Wednesday is best day to get laid!!! (ohhhh.. reaaallly now? Hmmmm..) Haha!



Okay, so I think Imma gonna let the third reason slip away. Haha! Reasons, one and two was kinda perfect to go with. Okay so today, (FINALLY!) I did my mom's errand BUT (of course) I forgot to do mine. Sigh. :( Okay, so skip with the drama and stuff, actually I was thinking of what to write about for today and lots of ideas came my way and one of the best is what happened to me over the weekend. 'Cause over the weekend, like I mention on my previous entry that I went out with my GMom and Aunt for shopping. We were at the mall and I dropped by at a store named DC.



Honestly, I've been wanting a pair of DC shoes ever since I laid eyes on it. Okay, so I was checking and looking for some good kick to swipe and buy; just out of the blue my Aunt goes "What? You buying cheap flat shoes and get some expensive rubber shoes AGAIN?! Stop it!" then walks out of the store. And I don't have the power to get mad at her! I just couldn't do anything but to sigh. *poker face* Actually, I want to answer her saying like "What the heck?! This is my money not yours. And talk for yourself! Like you have a room filled with shoes so don't go nagging about shoes on me!" But I didn't, 'cause I was never taught to raise my voice to elderly people. Sigh. But one day, I tell you. Imma gonna go get those shoes. And you guys are the first to know what I bought.

Okay, so moving on again. In relation to that I would like to share some of my shoes that I really fell in love in one look. Confession: Ever since I was a little girl, I am big fan of shoes not to mention some are in the pricey ranks of course. I don't mind much about the brand, it's like once I see it and I can hear it call my name, IMMA GONNA GO AND OWN IT!

 ZOO YORK'S BLACK MAMBA

SOMERVILLE BLCK/GREY/RED FROM ZOO YORK

It's not that I have a thing for Zoo York, I just like their style is so street and its really comfortable for me. Like I can pair it with any jeans or like shorts and/or skirts perhaps. But ZY is kind of expensive if you are the type to save tho. I got these for  low price actually. The price there was the previous one. Like I said before, I'm the type to save too so I'd go out for the things that are on sale instead of buying it a one time big time. It's all about practicality 'cause I'm no rock star that rolls with money all the time.

NIKE AIR

ADIDAS RUNNING SHOES

Nike and Adidas are good sports shoes too. I have my Fila at home too but that's only for playing badminton and tennis. Nike and Adidas has a vast of picks but some are quite expensive as well, you just need to look for the perfect one that would suit your style and budget.

Okay, so these are the few of my many (WOW!) shoe collection. Haha! Call me a shoe freak? And I'll just say "Suck it!" Haha! Actually I am waiting for another pair of shoes that I am so super crazy about! It's also an Adidas item. As I said, I'm not much  of a brand freak it just so happened that the nice ones carries a certain brand. I'm pretty sure ya'll heard about Jeremy Scott. He's one heck of a genius when it comes to designing! Well, of course that's just my opinion. Haha! I really like his shoe design tho. Starting from the teddy bear, the bones, especially the wings! Oh My God! The wings are so damn pretty amazing! It just saddens me that I couldn't get one 'cause it's on limited stocks. Sigh. BUT! With the help of my super SUPER EVER generous Aunt (of course, she's the sister of my bitchy Aunt who won't let me buy more shoes), she'll get me one; she said and I believe! :)


HAHAHAHAHA! Honestly, I so can't wait for these baby to come home to me.

What about you guys, what's your kind of thing?

Thanks for reading and HAPPY HUMPING! ROFL




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment