Friday, November 16, 2012

Amen.

Hey guys. Happy Feel Good Friday. :) Me and my friends just finished our mini fellowship meeting. And I really feel good about it. I'm no holy person but I'm pretty sure that I have a very big God backing me up all the time. I don't know much about the practices of faith but I do know how to communicate with Him. Some people "might" find it boring but I do love having such conversation. Actually this is the first time that we've done this here at the office, and I am hoping that it will last long.


So, today we had a conversation about the ups and downs of our lives. I'm pretty sure that most of us had these kind of things as well. As ya'll know, I'm the kinda person who can have the world with one go ever since I was a little girl. But little did you know I had hardships too. Hardships that I never thought that I would ever encounter in my life. One time, went my GDaddy died. I was only about 10 years old, I think? It so sudden. One Sunday we were out at the restaurant; having our favorite meal so happy and the next day he was rushed in the hospital and then the next day he was announced dead. Just imagine how heart breaking that moment for me. GDaddy was a lawyer so he can give everything that his family hoped for. I was the first grandchild so I was his favorite. I was treated like a princess when he was alive, I could have everything I laid eyes on in just a point of a finger. GDaddy influenced me so much that I wanted to be a lawyer like him too but all of those died when he left.

Uzumaki Mito, Young Tsunade and the First Hokage Senju Hashirama

A lot of things changed since then. I'm very sure God used GDaddy's death to open my eyes and change for the better. Fairy tales only do exist in books. But I'm really happy with everything now. It's all because I have a very dependable God that never left my side. And it just feels so good to build great friendship with the people you work with everyday, and to get to know more of who they are and to grow together in the aspect of faith.

I pray that ya'll have a wonderful life no matter what happens. Have a safe weekend guys.
And again, thanks for droppin by. :)




~ DENISE 

No comments:

Post a Comment