Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love Beep

Boy: Hey.

Girl: What's up?

Boy: Baby, do you miss me?

Girl: Yes. :)

Boy: Ditto.

Girl: <3

Boy: 143 ;)


It's just so cute to have someone to text. Just to kill time or like talk about simply whatever or just to pass sweet nothings to someone or yeah simple just to connect. Texting is one of the hottest way in connecting nowadays. Back then was hand mail, phone calls, message beepers and what else? Just name it. But of course we are now in the newest era of communication where in every single person, rich or poor has a cell phone. Communication's one of the best way to understand one another. Texting can be anything as of now. It kinda helps you express like yes, anything. I like texting, honestly; well who doesn't right? I remember buying lots and lots of prepaid loads just to text people random stuff. But I already gave that up now. 'Cause I've been busy since I started working. But from time to time, If I'm free, I make sure that I reply tho.

Text: ..I know that it's been long since I last talked to you but I'm still thinking of you...

Just so you know guys, I've been out of the relationship drama from quite sometime now, so I can say that I'm pretty calm most of the time. Haha! And yes, I still get to receive those messages that makes you feel love. Just like that text above. I'm not particularly seeing someone nor committed to date someone but you know those people that are just there from time to time waiting for you. It's not to brag but I got quite some of those in the back of my pocket. But yeah, it really is nice to get messages like those.

Those are the kinds of text that catches you of guard and couldn't help but blush. Haha!

Love is  really nice feeling no matter how much you got hurt. I kinda "like" the person how sent me that text but I think, the timing isn't just right tho but it's cool, I'm in no rush. Just keeping it cool. :)

Yeah. This entry is kinda cheesy but worth sharing. :)

What's your best text message for that special someone of yours?

Thank you.




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment