Friday, November 9, 2012

Sweet, sweet Friday

Work week attitude. Haha!

Happy Friday guys! FINALLY! The work week is about to ended! Woohooo! But I'll still work 'til 11pm. (booooo!!!) Anyway, I really like Fridays ever since I was little, I feel so alive 'cause I can be free from all of those dreaded stress! And you can like chill out with friends too. I remember like a year or so back, I always go out on a Friday night but now, not so much. 'Cause I am so looking forward for Saturdays and Sudays' main event! Oh yeah! Uh-huh! Oh? And don't you worry, I'll all let you know what I did. *wink

"Sweet, sweet Friday" is the title not only that tho. Upon arriving at work today, I was some tables that has surprise chocolates unfortunately I wasn't given tho BUT! It's okay 'cause chocolate's aren't that so much of a big deal for me. And in line to that, I think that most of the people I know eats chocolate on this day. Well not chocolates rather in particular, just something sweet.

Sebastian Michaelis serves his little master Ciel Phantomhive his usual tea.

What's up with sweets and Fridays tho? Yeah, I know they give us that good vibe after eating. I got a friend that always mooches chocolatesa from me (haha!). Oh yeah? I said chocolate isn't much of a deal for me, just so you know guys, my Aunt just likes to stack up goods, so yeah we have a lot of chocolatesw at home and sometimes if I feel like eating, I bring some. BUT (again) this certain friend of mine is so much of a chocolate freak! Good for him that he doesn't get fat tho. I just feel bad for him for eating lots and lots of chocolate more that twice a day tho. Haha! I really don't know why I feel bad for him tho OR MAYBE, I'm just jealous 'cause he eats handful of chocolate and still don't gain an inch *shock?! NAH! Haha!

Anyhow, What about you, how did your Friday go? Are you going out later? Cool! Have fun!

Again, HAPPY FRIDAY guys! :)



Thank you for droppin by!




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment