Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Surprise!

Surprising Tuesday to one and all! Sigh. Feels so formal. Haha! Hi guy. What's up? Me? Ah.. How do I say this? Well, I lack sleep and just like yesterday my brain isn't at it's best well, I think that's always? Yeah, it is! Haha! Okay so anyway, I have this English Tutor job right, so I basically I get to go home like around 12 midnight and I usually fall asleep kinda late like about 1-3 in the morning 'cause I have an insomnia. How many of you have it too? Okay, so now you know how it's such a pain in the ass.


Okay and that's done already, I fell asleep, FINALLY! The next day, I woke up like around 6:30 and do you know the feeling how it hurts in the eye knowing that you are still freakishly sleepy and it's like sooooo freakin cold too like you just want to cuddle with whole lot of pillows and stuffed animal (Oh yeah? I sleep with lots and lot of those)?! Sigh. I woke up 'cause my brothers brought home his "newly loud mouth" girlfriend to check on my little sister, 'cause they're friends like that as well. And I was like "What the heck?! It's only 6:30 in the morning you bitch?! What's freakin wrong with your brain?!" And about 10 minutes of chatting with my folks she went home (Oh! Good Lord!). BUT, I wasn't able to fall asleep EVER again. ERRR!!


Sooo.. What I did was to do my laundry and play my ever so amazing PSP. Haha! And after that, I cooked me some grub. And it's a YUM YUM YUM moment for me (pat in the back, good job girl.). Harhar! And when I was on the way to the office I suddenly remembered that I forgot to run some errands for my mom. Sigh. YES! 23 is sooo old. Geezz.. So I'll just do 'em tomorrow, I guess; IF I do not forget of course. And when I got here at the office this what I got.............

SURPRISE!

Pepero sticks! "OMG! Who's it from?!" I asked. And sensing that there's only ONE person I know that will give me these! Well, It's not that people out there don't give me anything. It's just like I feel SUPER DUPER SHY! Haha! Just so you know, I can talk big but REALLY, I'm just a humble person (pat in the back, nice speech) Haha! Sigh. I was just surprise and all. And honestly now, I felt uneasy about it. Yes, I appreciate the effort but still. yiiii!!! I'm just NOT use to these "friend giving me stuff and all" thinggy. I'm a generous friend, that I am. So yes, I'm usually the giver not the receiver but this time the tables turned back against me.

Taiga: Don't give me milk!

And another surprising thing is, I'M NOTE FEELING SLEEPY AT ALL! HAHAHAHA! But I am the usual lazy person. Sigh. What about you? Anything surprising happened this day yet?

Anyway, good day guys! And SUPER thanks for droppin by, 'preciate it big time! :)




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment