Monday, October 29, 2012

Pweee!!

Hi guys, I just had my dinner with one of my best girlfriend ever one could have. Haha! Okay, so here's the quickest story ever! I had a 30 minute break, just a snack break tho but turned out to be dinner. In the place where I work there is a lot of fast food houses like McDonals, Jollibee, Buddy's, KFC and Mang-Inasal. And we far sooo loyal to KFC so we dine there.

 
At first, it was kinda' hard to choose what to eat (tho, there's nothing much there but a hand full of chicken) so we decided to try the KFC Chicken BBQ Rods and guess what? Dude! It taste like, Sorry Colonel Sanders, I do love you recipes but this really taste like URGH! The food was so frustrating, the sauce to be exact. It was too sweet (for me) that it didn't go well with the taste of the chicken. And the java rice taste weird too. Sigh. Goodness! I really regret that we tried that.


Okay, I just want to say my deepest sorry if I ever broke your heart with this entry, I just REALLY didn't appreciate the taste.

But still, do try it. Remember, we differ in taste buds, so maybe you will like it.

So yes, that's it for today. What about you, any food you want me to check out?

Thanks for always being there ya'll! :)




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment