Friday, November 23, 2012

Awkward..

FRIDAY! Hooray! Haha! Hi guys. What up? I'm doing pretty fine but my shoulders aren't in their best state. I've been enduring this pain for quite some time now, I've consulted my doctor about it and said that I should take vitamins for the ligaments and stuff. If this won't do, I might go through a therapy and you know that I will not like that. Sigh.

 So much for that tho. Oh! Yeah, I was suppose to talk about that moment when you see someone wearing the same style of clothes that you are in.

This calls for a "Who wore it best?" game. Yikes! 

That really awkward moment when you see someone wearing the same clothes as you are really bugs me to death! I'm not much of a fashion enthusiast that likes to go glam more often or like to doll up when there's a party and stuff. I'm the kind of person who could wear anything that I think is so comfortable, I don't care if I look a little off as long as I can move freely. Most of the time when I go out with my friends I'll just wear shorts, flip flops or like sneakers and baggy clothes and my trusty bag pack of course and I go see my girls all pretty pretty in dresses and in stilettos, it's cool to see them in those and I too try it at times, I think? Ahh?? Yeah!

Okay so going back, last Tuesday I was wearing a pink checkered polo shirt and to my surprise my good buddy Arvhic too! He sporting a blue checked polo shirt and I was like "Damn. What was I thinking wearing this today?!" I never thought that I would have to go through with this kind of dilemma again and I was suppose to wear my floral blouse shirt. Sigh. No dramas and stuff I just felt awkward. Haha!

Also yesterday, I was wearing this black shirt that has a certain tag "Five.Ten.Ten" it symbolizes the election date here in the Philippines where Pres. Aquino won. That shirt was giving to me when I was still visiting one of my favorite radio jocks. And I was caught of guard again, I saw a dude in the office wearing the same damn thing! "Oh my good Lord! Sigh." So the whole time I was just wearing my hoodie just to conceal the same that I have. The real awkward part there is the tag date itself! If I were seen with him and would get the impression that it's like some anniversary stuff. But NO, it's not. It's a total mischief. 



Actually I already know that I have an office-mate that has a same shirt as I am, so I am always hoping that he isn't wearing it the same day as I am.

Geez.. Of all the things, I just hate it when I have to face someone who's wearing the same thing as I am. It's just an issue for me. Haha! Hmmm?? Ohh? I want to know to what would celebs do if they're caught in this situation too. Haha! Wonder who wore it best? Feel free to express your thoughts guys. :)

Jaime King and Nicky Hilton

Is this a battle of the boy bands or outfit? Joe Jonas from the JoBros and Zayn Malik from One Direction

Katy Perry and Blake Lively

Whoa! Sibling wars? Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian 

Hot Mom Megan Fox and Sweet heart Selena Gomez

Socialite Paris Hilton and Demi Lovato

What about you? 
How would you feel or like do if you also be in this kind of situation?
A million thanks for reading guys. :)




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment