Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ta-da!

What up guys? Today, I feel soooo super alive! Haha! I got triple surprises! And there is not place for being bored to death or being lazy for today. So late last night, as ya'll know I have some kind of deprive sleep disease called insomnia which keeps me up 'til dawn if I don't really fall asleep, so while waiting for the dream fairy to blow me some sleep dust, I went online; just the usual thing, exchanging emails with my cousin, looking some new videos on Youtube and checking new feeds on facebook.


Ya'll remember my super generous Aunt from my entry yesterday? The one that will hook me up with some Jeremy Scott American Flag Wings 2.0? Well, she just happens to ask me to visit her and the fam over there at Austria. I'm thrilled beyond my imaginations! REALLY! Haha! At first, I thought that it was just some kind of joke but it wasn't. I found real evidences at GMom's phone. Oh yes! I do read other people's conversations. Hohoho!! Okay so getting back to the story, she wanted us, me and GMom to go there by either summer there some what July-August or December. I said, I wanted to go there by winter season but I remembered the weather and GMom of course, she might get sick since it's so freezing to death there. Summer? Hmm? Isn't it ironic that I live in a super tropical country like the Philippines and go abroad just to experience what summer like is there? Hahaha! It's really hilarious!


The second surprise was, my baby boy and his band said that they will release a new repack album with 4 new songs in it! I gots to have it! Haha! I can't wait!

UxMishi from Kaichou-wa Maid-Sama

Eh-hem! Okay, that was a very selfish surprise. Just got carried away guys. Sorry. Haha! XD Okay for the last treat. I woke up kinda earlier than the usual, wondering what to blog about and in the middle of my air headness, GMom gave me this....


*wide eyes* GASP! Another surprise from my super generous Auntie! Really feeling the love all the way from Austria. I just proved not only to myself but the whole world, that no matter how much time had pass us by, and no matter how things were to changed for the better, I'd still be her baby. Aww! *teary eyes* Hohoho! Gosh. I feel so loved these days. Haha! See? Told ya, just be patient and love with just come without any notice or whatsoever. Sigh. Oh my. This feeling is so heady. :)

Just so you know guys: I'M NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE kind of person, it just so happened that there are people around me that can give me the world. Haha!

Enough with the bragging! XD What made your day guys? Tell me, I'd super love to know.
Again, big thanks to ya'll! :)




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment