Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yes Boss!!

Hey guys. It's been sometime since I shared something. I don't feel the usual lazy, 'cause I feel SUPER lazy, I mean to the highest level. *yawn* Geez. I lack the motivation again. Actually, I came to work 5 minutes late; so that adds to the super lazy feeling of mine. It's a total bad-trip 'cause I never thought that I would be late, thanks to traffic of course! SIGH.


Okay, enough of the hatred. I just had my snack with one of my favorite person, My Lalic. We've been friends since college days, we've been through ups and downs of course, if you know us by afar we both totally have a big contrast in personality but no matter what we still remain very good friends. See, we're always troubled thinking what to eat for snack. The place where we work doesn't have much to offer when it comes to food so we always end up dinning at the same old restaurant over and over and over. But today, we decided to go something different, we headed to Pancake House.

Pancake House has always been a favorite of mine, especially their chicken lollipop. If I remember it correctly, I was so head over heels with it. Okay, for today's menu; Lalic tried the Ham and Cheese Omelet, it has yes the ham and cheese omelet, 2 triangular toasted bread, butter and a little salad. I had the Grilled Cheese (don't we just love cheese? Haha!) it's basically melted cheese sandwich in a toasted bread cut into two and a couple of pineapples and pickles on the side and an ice cream shaped potato salad. It was the bomb! It stuffed up to death! *two thumbs up* and the price is... just okay. :)

Snack date with my Lalic. :)

Okay, so the good mood has been redeemed. Now, I'd like to brag something more personal. Haha! Today, it the birth date of a man who's very dear to me. He was the boy to held me so gently. The first person who made me smile and laugh like crazy. He's the first person to brag the world about me. The first person who called me "my precious". He may not talk much but his words definitely reaches me. He may not be there at all times but I know that he supports me all the way. I'm talking about my Dad guys. Haha! I just want to tell the whole wide universe that I am one lucky person to have such an amazing dad.

Me, my Awesome Dad and the late Whooper (he died like two month ago, he's a chocolate colored Labrador)

He may not be the richest person in the world but he surely did give us everything that he worked hard for. And he also gave me that one thing that no one could every take away from me and that is my knowledge. And of course he's also the wackiest person next to me. I just notice, as my dad ages he spends more time with us now. Not like when we were still kids, he's always out working, saving for our schools fees and stuff. Now that most of his kids can stand up quite firmly, he's just still there continually guiding and reminding us of the does and don't of life. He also enjoys joking a lot with us now. Sometimes when he's really in the mood to fool around he even calls us boss and we ask him to do short errands like "Dad, get me a glass of water." "Get my bag." Buy me this and that." Haha! It's so much fun, really.

 I also learned a lot from this guy. He knows how hard life is but he never gave up all for our sake. He's one of my inspiration why I am working my ass out. It's more than a blessing knowing this kind-hearted person. Of course there are times that he gets mad at us. O-M-G. Haha! I suddenly had a flash back when he gets angry as if he was hulk to go ballistic. Haha!

Shh! You know what, I didn't greet him today. Hihi! For sure, he's crazy mad about this. Actually, me and the rest of the fam are planning to throw him a birthday bash this coming Saturday, so I really can't wait for it. Don't worry, I'll tell you all the details next week. Sigh. Surely, time flies when you are having fun.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NO MATTER WHAT. :)


Now, you know my super dad. Tell me a story of your super dad too. :)
Thanks for reading.




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment