Wednesday, September 19, 2012

YOLO


YOLO, is shorten for You Only Live Once and it's true. I just saw this thanks to my super researching skills (LOL); actually I was just surfing some picture about Hollywood Celebrity who has tattoos and I saw Zac Efron's. I'm no fan of his but I think we have the same "concept of life".


So what is YOLO? Well, I think it says it all. You (We) only get to live our lives once so why not enjoy it to the fullest? But how? I have no idea honestly, 'coz i'm alway on the safe side. I'd like to say that I'm no scardy cat, I'm just not the person who like to regret every single thing I do. I get so stress if I think too much!


But maybe one point in my life, I did YOLO things. And maybe, I'd try to do some MORE. Sigh. So when we say YOLO; I mean, yeah the words says it all but what to do? Sky and cliff diving like crazy?



Do whatever you like but I think, the best YOLO moment is that you enjoy life living a prayer. To be living the way you want without anyone saying what you should and should not do. I'd also like to add to that concept is to live the YOLO life is not to hurt anybody in any circumstances, yes we maybe hurt in the process but the conscience of hurting others is like a ghost that would never leave you for the rest of your life.



So what about you, how do you want to spend your YOLO moment? :)



~DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment