Friday, September 28, 2012

Memories of Nobody

Ever had that one moment when you are trying hard to remember something but nothing comes around? I too had one of those moments.

Just todayI've finished watching my first (ever) Bleach movie. You know Bleach, that teenage dude named Kurosaki Ichigo who became a Shinigami (Death God/Soul Reaper).

Ichigo in Shinigami form and Kon, the artificial soul that takes over the body when one because a shinigami.

Okay, so much for telling 'cause I know most of you guys know who he is. Okay so, the movie was titled Bleach: Memories of Nobody. It was released in 2006 an animated film adaptation of the anime and manga series Bleach.

Movie cover page.

I got my copy big thanks to the I.T guy who downloaded it for me 'cause I can't download and 'cause my computer is playin stupid again. LOL okay, so the story was about the revenge of the Dark Ones against the Soul Society.

 The Dark Ones are a clan of Shinigami that were exiled over 1000 years ago.

Okay I know that you are getting curious about the story but that I leave it for you guys to find out. Haha! But here's some sneak peek for you guys.


If you can find a dubbed copy better but if you found a Japanese audio sub-titles it's okay too. I got kinda disappointment because the voices of the characters were changed. But still it's a nice movie, I tell you. :) It's a must watch if you like Bleach like I do.

You got any movies to share? Please do share. Thank you. :)




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment