Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kill!

Sigh. What a boring day it is. Every time I wake up, asking myself if it's already Friday and and if it's not would make the most sourest (if that word ever exist) ever seen in the face of the earth.


 One thing's for sure, I'm not the type of person waking up in the morning that would be so worked up, but unless I know that I will be late for work. Sigh. And today is one hella've a dead day. I can't really be productive right now. I just wish that I'm at home watching TV.


Or better yet, be drunk like I've never been drunk before? Hmm? I kinda like that idea, don't you too? Hahaha!



Oh good Lord, please help me get by this day. Love, Sloth 

What about you guys, how do you kill boredom? Please help. LOL






~ DENISE





No comments:

Post a Comment