Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Public Scandal

Sex is like a way to express your love (as the say), no one should come clean when it comes to that matter. I mean, this is the 21st century at all. It’s so over-rated that every single being is crazy about it.



Over the weekend, my landlord asked me to testify against my neighbours, heavy right? Maybe because I was the sole witness what happened in our place at that time? Last week, I had an eyeful of SEX! Yes, you heard me, sex. Here’s what happened: I was on my way home to the apartment that we’re renting, upon entering the gate I hear freaky moans and I was thinking, “oh, someone’s very busy” and “WHOA!” to my surprise, my not so decent neighbors are having each other. It was really damn awkward for me ‘coz my house is a few more steps from the place that they’re having fun.

 This was the place, just imagine how cramp they are. But I'm pretty sure they had hella've fun. HAHA!!


And that Saturday morning, the landlord kicked those indecent neighbour out of the apartment and asked me to go with him to the Village Hall to file a complain. And that's about it. Case closed (I guess or better yet, I hope!)

REMINDER: Sex is good and you know that, it's something that you should keep it in private. But if you are that adventurous and would like to try something thrilling, why not try doing it in the rooftop? Or in the pool, maybe? Haha!


And another thing; Guys, c'mon a little respect won't hurt your pride as much humiliation that you could put a girl into these kinds of situation. And of course, we don't want them girls crying. :(



Oh yeah, I'm curious, tell me one of your wildest story. Haha! Thanks for droppin by! :)


~ DENISE





4 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise! This is random.lol.but you have a point there... That's like a little gross. and I would totally freak out if I saw that with my own eyes. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really right? Geez. Teenage love. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeww!! Shame on them! You are an EYE WITNESS to that kalaswaan..good thing it's over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Yes, I was an I-Witness. XD Thank you for droppin by Arrienne :)

    ReplyDelete