Monday, September 17, 2012

Crazy + Drunk = Crunk



I'm pretty sure everyone has their crunk moment. And I can’t remember when I had that moment, maybe coz I can say that I can go head to head with a guy in a drinking session or better yet, I’m a way tougher drinker than they are. Haha! 


Every now and then I have drinking sessions with my girls (by the way, not a very good option when they get drunk easily and you’r still not tipsy. Haha!) It’s like; it became a new norm nowadays since everybody drinks. I learn how to drink booze and hard stuffs by the time that I was to graduate from college (late bloomer, aren’t I?) I always remember my dad blabbering about finishing school before having “vices” and YES, I did finish school before I did these.




And of course, every time a drinking sessions and, crazy things happen. Oh my gad! Don’t tell me you did it?! Haha! That moment when you just want to FORGET every single thing! I barely drink out with my guy friends so I’m practically safe. BUT, the true danger is drinking with girls, they are just crazy in their own way but it’s really fun. :)



Oh yeah. Every had that moment when you were so drunk did a lot of crazy stuff and when you wake up the next day you REALLY can’t remember a thing? Well, good for you (I guess.) It’s not that I am coming clean or what but I have “never” been in that situation so, care to share? 


REMINDER: DRINK MODERATELY. AND I AM NOT ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO DRINK HARD, JUST ENJOY. :)




~ DENISE


2 comments:

  1. That last photo was funny! You are good at searching for photos. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, photos are talking a toll most of the time in searching but worth the find :)

    ReplyDelete