Friday, September 14, 2012

Who You?


Who you? Yes, it’s basically asked by a person who doesn’t know you.  So how should I say this? Should I do it like in a formal way like, Good day I’m Denise. Or in a casual way like; Hey, I’m Denise. Anyway, it’s said and done.


Okay, so who are you?
Me? Well, I’m 23 years old with a very absurd critical thinking. I like anime (very much), cartoons whatever you call them. I grew up with them so now I’m stuck in this phase but I don’t hate it, really. I like music; I tried mashing music before it worked but not for long.



Are you a first time blogger? Nah, not really; I tried his way back college. But still, I’m not very much familiar in this kind of business, so suggestions are very much welcome.

So why random?

I really don't know. I'm just amaze how good or bad (booo) things could go. But think about that certain moment when you are just caught up.

Okay, so enough about me! 'Coz I know that I'll be shedding more thoughts in the future. Hey, what about you? I want to know you. :)

~ DENISE

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Welcome to the blogging world, Denise~ I hope you enjoy it. And I like your blog title and the tag line/description! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super thanks for the warm welcome Tine :) I really do appreciate all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete