Friday, September 21, 2012

Kicked Out!!

Today was suppose to be a very lazy day for me because it's Friday BUT it wasn't. I woke up around 9:30 in the morning then fire up my desktop computer 'cause I need to look at some videos in YouTube. Upon doing, my Mom who was taking a bath called out, asking me to shut the water outside the out and so I did it. And guess what? I was locked out of the house! Isn't it a stupid thing?! And guess who locked me out? It was my dog Cha-cha! Crazy mutt! 

She's the smartest local dog that I've ever had. I SWEAR!

I don't know when the hell did she learn how to open the gate but it was crazy I tell you. I was just talking how I adore my pets but this one, err! I am so pissed! I just woke up and here's my breakfast scene? Geezz. But it's cool, I was just laughing at myself for doing errands in a half awake state.

Ever had that kind of moment too? Care to share? Thanks! :)




~DENISE

2 comments: