Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pass Break

As you all know, I am super crazy about cartoons, anime call it whatever you like. And recently too, I got so hooked up reading Japanese comic books called "Manga". And maybe later on Korean "Manhwa" too. LOL


The katakana for "manga".

Both manga and manhwa are collections of comic books of all kinds of genres. Honestly, I never liked reading before though I kinda owe a huge amount of books. As I've mention a while ago, I just starting to read these because I am always bored out of my brains.

And sometime (well, most of the time) I am just glued to my chair, not talking to anybody, laughing alone like crazy; so yeah, one day I really got curious and started reading and it was sooooo addicting (I swear), that how I began reading these stuff. I read any kind of genre, action, drama, romance, horror, fantasy, comedy, name it baby, I read them ALL. Haha! But yes, one of my favorite include yaoi.LOL It's a boy's love in a boy-girl like relationship but they like fell in love with another boy and take note, not all the characters in a yaoi story are gay.

 Yaoi, it's like a boy's love. But it's way different from the regular bromance.

And as of now, I've probably read hundreds now, it became a new hobby and it also made me appreciate reading, I kinda learn somethings too.



And yes, it's true that it's not just anime, It's a way of life drama that we have here. And sometimes (what'da you mean sometimes?!) they tend to represent your feelings. OMG. You know what, at times I feel like these stuff really gets into your skin; like one time, I dreamed of being a ninja just like Uzumaki Naruto. Sounds insane right? Hahaha! But it really do happened to me.

And of course you read these stuff you also might want to watch it too right? Some are English dubbed but more of the are in Japanese audio and subbed titled, it's kinda frustrating for me 'cause I need to read and watch at the same time, so I decided that I will study Japanese language. See? Told you, it isn't just anime, it's a way of life too. LOL

Hey so you read manga too? Care to share?

Found a new hobby like me? What is it? Let me know. Big thanks. :)




 ~ DENISE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment