Thursday, September 20, 2012

Best Friend

I'm no pet enthusiast but I sure do like animals. When I was a kid, I lived with household pets, dogs, stray cats, and birds like doves, chicken. And if I remember it correctly, whenever I hang out with the grown-ups (back then) I use to play with farm animals. But my favorite would have to be dogs. :)




What are dogs for? I seriously treat my dogs as if they are my friends. I hang out with them, talk to them though they don’t really talk back but the warmth, love and the presence of course. There’s just something in them that when you like talk to them, they totally understand you.

Real buddies, Akamaru and Inuzuka Kiba



I have a dog(s) at home, one is Cha-cha. She’s just a local dog from Batangas, she replaced our 10 year old Japanese Spits, named Kitty who died just last year. Kitty was my best friend. I go home because of work and she just sits there, waiting or my arrival patiently. And would like hug, and smile warmly for me. And in that moment I feel at ease, all my stress is gone just because of that. But one day, sometime in August of last year, I just feel excited to go home and play with her. And as I’m getting near the house, I feel cold and right then and there, I found a lifeless dog. It was such a painful experience of the both of us, we basically grew up together, and she protected and cuddles the family for 10 years. Sigh. I know it’s been a year but I still do miss her, A LOT.

Kitty, out 10year old Japanese Spits who died last August 2011

Cha-cha, a local dog that we exported from the province. Haha!


And not long ago, we bought another dog. We named him Happy. Upon seeing him we felt very happy so we named him that. He’s a lemon white beagle, yes the Snoopy like one.

July 15, 2012 The day we bought Happy :)


He's super ADORABLE! He likes to smell, be lazy, play all the time and hump during the first week that he was with us. He are some photos of his snooping around the house. LOL

 Humping Happy :))

 Lazy Happy

 Playful Happy

 Oh? And he likes to tease Cha-cha while eating too! LOL

 But eventually I had to give him up because I'm quite scared I might lack the time to feed and play with him because we have different body clocks. And now, I actually miss him too. And now I am thinking of getting me another dog. Haha! But this time, I'll see to it that it lasts LONG. I want a pug really. I hope I'll get one, really soon.



What about you and your furry friend? Tell a story. Thanks for droppin by. :) 




~DENISE




No comments:

Post a Comment