Monday, September 24, 2012

A Taste of Korea

Hey. How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. Spend some quality time with my brothers and sisters. Honesty, we all have different lives, friends and interest now so we don't get to hang out that often. But over the weekend, I had the chance to sit back and relax with them.


Over the weekend, my phone reminder rang to remind me that my shopping card dues to get the points so I quickly pact and went out. I was with my younger brother and my other sister left to meet up with her best friend. I was just thinking that this would be a really quick errand but it turn to be more fun vat the end. After attending to some errand, I decided to ask my brother where he likes to eat, he mentioned a certain restaurant that we always eat but I don't feel like eating there and suggested that we try something different and we end up eating at Bon Chon.

 My little brother whom I named, Nikko. :)


 Long before I started working as an English Secondary Language tutor, I've been friends with Koreans that I often meet in church. The are so famous for their Kimchi, its fermented cabbage in pepper paste.


Okay, as I was saying; here are the goods that we ordered. Hope you like it too. And do try it as well. It was so stuffing, delicious and at a reasonable price too. :)

 I had this, Chop Rice box. Two pieces of chicken whether you like it in spicy or soy garlic. I'm so adventurous that I tried the spicy and it was SPICY! LOL And this comes with a drink, choose from soft drinks or iced tea at 145Php.

 One of my favorite is the Japchae, stir fried sweet potato noodles only at 75Php.

 Nikko had Crispy Squid Rice box 145Php

 My sister, Xhieng had Fish Rice box meal at 145Php

And for desert we tried the Ko-Yo, or the Korean Yorgurt. We picked these 'cause all of use had the spicy meals. Not only that it was good, it kills the heat as well.

 Blueberry Torte at 75Php

 Banoffee Pie at 75Php


 I had a great time hanging out with them, And we got super stuffed after.Nothing beats a good meal and a good relationship, Yes? :)




~ DENISE

**NOTE: So sorry for the so low quality pictures, I took those using my Nokia E63.




No comments:

Post a Comment