Friday, October 26, 2012

To be or Not to be?

What's up guys? Sigh. It's been sometime since I had another entry. It's not that I'm lazy in writing "again" (Haha!), it's just I'm kinda busy working on my manga. Haha! Yes, you heard me right; I'm working on my own manga. A manga artist is called Mangaka 漫画家 in Japanese.As I've said before, a manga is not, not a fruit! Sigh! It is a Japanese versions of Comic books. As been said, ever since I was little, I grew up in front of the T.V. I watch tons and tons of cartoons in my entire life. But I never once wanted to be a manga artist. 'Cause you know why? Well, let's just say that I really suck at drawing!

 I want to be a manga artist ever since I started reading manga too, like running 2 years, I'm not sure. It's just so amazing how can they (mangakas) keep the story even more interesting one chapter at a time. And how super duper the drawings can be?! Sigh. I feel said, only dreaming. Haha! But fear not! One of these days, just one of these days! I've be able to come up with my own, it may not be publish like a pro but I just want to have something interesting to brag. Harharhar!


The story that I'm making has some fusion. Fusion of Japanese base and English base. Okay, when I say English, I mean England like stories, during the time of Queen Victoria. Dude! Could you just imagine the characters wearing those kinds of clothes? Ohh! I get thrilled! Haha!

As I was saying, my story is a fusion of romance and battle manga. Actually a lot of manga that kind is very popular but I'm mixing some history in this one.

The story is being told by a somewhat high school student named, Nishimura Ryuujin. He's having dreams about some girl living in the time of yes, Queen Victoria. And he gets really annoyed because he has a feeling that he's somewhat responsibility for that girl. As the story goes on, if Ryuujin has some annoying pleasant dreams; the girl Kobayashi Miko is always having nightmares of her past life.


Yes guys, as much as possible I want to talk about the story but it's no where near complete so, I'll still work on it. As for the drawings, like I said I suck at it so I just asked some friends to draw it for me.

And yes! I have really high hopes for the drawing though I really suck at it big time. So guys, if you have any ideas, kindly share. Sigh. I am super excited to finish this!

Thanks for reading! :)




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment