Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend: SunDATE

Sigh. Weekends are one of the best days ever. I usually sleep on those days, 'cause that's (probably) the only day that I have for myself. And sometimes I also spend my weekends with friends, chilling, watching movies, pigging out and just plain out chat time while having a drink or two. Also weekends are super essential for families, sample just like me and my fam, everyone goes to work or to school so I barely get to see them during weekdays. And this weekend, I decided to stay at my other house (yes, I have two houses like that, harhar!) Saturday, we just to soccer class; 'cause my cousins are studying and practicing and church and grocery. Boring right? Haha! I know 'cause that's my Auntie's gig.


Here's the real deal. Yesterday, my GMom and I went to the mall and spend just some cash. *wink Haha! We had a super late lunch at Bon Chon. After grabbing a grub we then went to the sale. Yahoo! My super favorite part EVER!


Guys, honestly now; don't you just love sales? *Eyes shine* YES! See? Now you know how I feel! This is one of the best times that I can make it rain like a celebrity. Actually, it's been two straight weeks that I'm at the malls. And yes, I bought my beloved shoes. Sigh. :)

Surely pink and purple really goes together well. Nike Air, Idk what style but I like it!

Adidas, Idk the style either but I feel comfortable in them.

I got these babies like in a neat price that saved my sweet ass in being blacklisted in the banks. Haha!

I must say, if you'r so into shopping like I am, why not wait for the nearest sale in the malls near you, just be updated so if you are to spend a 'huge" amount of money in one thing why not get a thing or two in half the price? Yes? Better. It was really fun shopping, stress buster as always! But cash robber too! Harhar! So shop wisely mates!  :)

 A-okay! Satisfied consumer, that I am. :)

How did you spend your weekend? :) Thanks for droppin by.




~ DENISE

No comments:

Post a Comment