Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NATURO: It's not JUST anime.

Today, when I woke up, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "I'm bored." I really don't know why I said that in the first place but as time passed by, I realize that yes; I feel bored all the time as if my life has no direction, path, light or whatever you wanna call it. Lately, I've been having this feeling that I'm just a tasteless food that no one dares to touch. Sigh. And I know myself too well, and thinking that it's one of those days that I feel really, really depress with no certain reason at all.



That awkward feeling that you get when you don't want to talk to anybody, and you just want to be alone until you feel better, or that feeling that you wanted put up like 20,000 layers of barrier to isolate yourself from the rest of the world. Yeah, I get that feeling a lot actually. What about you? I hope that you don't have the same disorder (Wow. Did I really said that? Hmm?!) as I do.

Okay so the feeling goes on, took a bath hoping that I would feel a little better but it seems like it has no effect after all. After preparing myself, I fired up my mean machine; first check facebook (OF COURSE, DUH?!) And saw a post there for Uzumaki Naruto. You know what super hit manga/anime nowadays. I such a fan of it, REALLY. :)


Naruto manga, cover page.

The post was about his birthday. It made me smile and a sudden flash back came in. Traveling memory lane all of a sudden and it came to me,  how it inspired me to strive and work hard for those people I treasure the most just like him. As I was looking at some photos in the net, I saw this..

 Fouth Hokage Namikaze Minato, Uzumaki Kushina and baby Naruto.

It made me realize, how blessed I was having both my Mom and Dad and a handful of siblings by me all the time. Naruto never met his father and mother until the age of 16 (I think?). His parents died protecting him and their village from the rampaging Nine Tailed Demon Fox.

Honestly, there are times that I get mad at how "stupid" my parents can be at times but it was also a way to let me know  how they love me. Talking the role of both Mom and Dad is no joke, they will sacrifice so much just to give you the world. This manga/anime always reminds me of that.

 Minato and Kushina protecting Naruto from the Nine Tailed Demon Fox. Anime and Manga.

And I came back to my senses, I've always thought of myself as a bridge, a bridge that would be strong enough to with stand all the adversities that may come or block the way and a bridge that would help connect my love ones with their dreams. Do I sound mushy? Hehe. *scratch head* Well, what can I do? That's what I feel.

Really, big thanks to Naruto and all his effort I can now have a brighter day. Haha!

And I'm pretty sure if Kushina and Minato were still alive by now, they would be soooo damn proud of what their son, Naruto has achieved. I know, Naruto is just some fictional character but he was made for a purpose, to serve as an entertainment and to be an inspiration to others. Thank you Naruto-Kun. And today, I would just like to greet you a happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :)

The "bestest" birthday ever. :)

What gives you inspiration? I wanna know. Thanks! :)




~ DENISE



No comments:

Post a Comment