Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Whatever

Hi guys! Today's the last day of my weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary happened tho. But it was still fun. Let me start by Saturday. Usually, my Saturdays are spent lazying around but this time I never had the luxury to do so. My two sister were out, my nephew came to kinda "ruin" my weekend. I'm not much a kid lover specially if they're still in their todd years. I mean, they're just like hurricanes! It was real cray!

Later that day, I dragged my lazy ass to the mall to meet an office mate, I promised to bring her to this real awesome Korean Restaurant. And you know how much I love Korean dishes.

We had Samgyeopsal party. Hmm... FYI, Samgyeopsal is grilled pork belly wrapped in lettuce, inside together with the grilled meat, you can put grilled garlic, Korean paste (idk what its called but it's kinda salty), I like mine with Kimchi and a little sesame oil with salt and pepper. 

My little brother Nikko, Leslie, our samgyeopsal and of course, yours truly :)

We were so stuffed! I said, it's like the very first time that I was really full in my entire like. Not to exaggerate but since I got my braces on, I kinda "lost" the love for eating. Since we were so damn stuffed me and my brother decided to loose some meal weight and walk our way home, since it was quite near the house. And I ended my weekend with some movies.

I enjoyed this movie. While watching it, I remembered the thrill I always get when playing Left 4 Dead. Haha!


Sunday came, I woke up pretty early 'cause my mom asked to go visit her sister but to my surprise, she was not there. So my trip was cancelled. Gram called in, said to visit her instead, so I did. Home bound and feeling all lazy, I just fired up the mean machine to watch some anime. After an hour or so, Gram asked if we could go out for a walk. While walking, we decided to grab a couple of milk teas.

Beat the heat! Tea time with Ma :)


Actually, I ended my Sunday writing this entry but I ran out of words; so I just finish it now. Haha!
Anyway so, that's how I spent my last weekend for the Love month before the summer really kicks in. Hmm.. Summer eh? Okay, let's talk about that some other time. :D

BIG THANKS YA'LL!




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment