Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello? Telephone?

Hi guys! Happy Heart's Day to one and all! How's your day so far? Mine's just great, I mean; it's really awesome! Chocolate over load! Kyaaaaaa!!! XD Haha! I'm not much a chocolate fan ( but dark chocolate's another story tho *wink :D ) but this is the day when you get to receive all the "lovely" chocolates from almost everyone. Known brands, local brand just ANY!


Okay, before this choco locco gets any crazier, I'd like to share a story. I don't usually celebrate valentine's day 'cause I always end up being in a solo state. But I remember back when I was in high school, there was one valentine's day that I was with a guy; I mean, I was in a relationship then but were didn't really celebrate it. We were just bunch of kids then, we were just together like our usual thing, we skated (yeah, back in the day, I was skating) around the place and that's it. Sounds boring? Well, I can't say that really 'cause all I remember was the fun, hanging out with someone really special to you.

Okay, enough with a flash back! Late last night I sent a self made quote out to my friends to greet this day and one replied. Better yet, "HE" called. This guy's a college friend, whom I met through other friends. I kinda like this guy, he has this really cute chinky eyes, a real person and he's so hilarious too! But there never was a chance for us to be together, fine with me tho. Friends? So be it. :)

It was the first time that he contacted me in ages! We talked about random stuff, from cartoons to shoes to movies, drinking parties, our old friends, his place, my place to some serious things like law and politics. We were one the phone 'til 4 in the morning and he has to get up at 6 to go to work.

I too phoned him at 6 in the morning 'cause he asked me to wake him up. We were like a legit couple! How cool is that?! Haha!


I don't really remember the last time I spent so much time on the phone talking about "non-sense". For me, it felt like the world stopped and it let us enjoy ourselves. I felt like some high school that was sooo in love. Hahaha! Anyway, I was just nice to talk to a "long lost" friend again.

And if ever I fall in love, I hope it's him. Wow! Haha! Just kidding! XD

What about you guys? How did your valentine's day go?

"Roses are red, Violet's are blue.
If you kiss me,
I will kiss you back too."


Usui Takumi and Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
 My favorite anime couple. ^^  Don't they just look super cute together?


Happy Valentine's again!
November babies we're made thanks to this day! Watch out! Haha!  Enjoy the day! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!




~ DENISE

1 comment:

  1. Don't say that! If you truly love him then go for it! Besides, what kind of a person calls another person for no reason other than to talk at 4 am about random things, well... I guess either a bored or lonely person, but hey! At least it means that he's still thinking about you! I apologize for butting in, but I can't help but say this, please! never give up on something you love. If the whole world was like that then, we'd all be miserable people hiding behind smiles

    ReplyDelete