Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weekend: The Big Bong Theory

Hey guys! 'Sup? I'm well, thanks. Half-way to February eh? I love this month. Well, not because it's the "love" month. It's just that a lot of the people I cherish are celebrating their birthdays this time of the year. So over the weekend, namely Saturday, me and my girls attended a friend's birthday party. Well, nothing much happened while we're there. We just had dinner and we sang throughout the night. But it sure was a fun night.

And just so you know, I really love drinking with my friends. Its like my other way of enjoying my moment with them. But my night didn't end there for nothing. My other friend, Michelle, her cousin, Aaron is celebrating his birthday too that night. He's party was my after party. You get me? Haha! The night was young and there are a lot of people when we arrived home too.

But we we're kinda shy at first so we just stayed inside the house until we were called tho. We rollin' like some VIP waiting to be introduced in a flashy way. Haha! kidding side, 'cause these are people that we haven't seen before. They we're Aaron's college friends. Aaron is five years older than I am and so was his friends. At first, I kinda hesitated 'cause the are serving beer. It's not that I am being picky but I just don't feel like drinking beer AT ALL. But the night goes deeper and deeper and the noise was getting louder and louder than the suddenly brought out the BONG.

I'm pretty sure you've tried this once in your life. Honestly, that night was the first time I've seen such a thing. And thrilled started to eat me. I went out and joined the party. Finally. I started with a bottle of Red Horse. Here in the Philippines, Red Horse is one of the popular drinks, it's rather strong head on. I know myself well enough, I can't take beer head on but I can get down with others. Haha! Screw that! I'm picky with my drinks! 

Okay, okay! Enough with all the talking, here are some of the pictures of that night. :)

This is my first time doind this. Sorry, the picture was blurry.

Happy birthday Aaron! (He's the one in green.)

The bong was the sole reason why I wanted to join the fun. Haha! Like I said, I'm not much of a beer drinker. I just got thrilled when I saw a silhouette of them doing it and decided to crash in. Not bragging or what but my friend said that I downed the whole bottle of beer in just 17 seconds. Haha! I was amazed myself too. And everybody was cheering like they know me. Actually the funny part, I was about to try the my second round, (third of them) I felt suddenly nervous. Just out of the blue, I was really nervous. Haha! But I twas a nice experience.

Second Round! And a more clearer shot too!

I know my birthday doesn't fall until June comes but I am starting to get  these wild ideas to do on my day. Haha! 'Cause last year, I did jello shot and now, I'm thinking of doing some Jägerbomb and Beer pong and this Beer Bong too.

 Hey! Do you still know anything thrilling that I can try on my birthday? Please help me. Hahaha!

I just love drinking with my friends. Everyday life is really stressing so I gotta let loose sometimes. :) But, please do drink moderately.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!




~ DENISE


No comments:

Post a Comment