Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hey guys! Happy holidays! Yeah. It's that time of the year again when all is giving and sharing. Today's the last working day of the year for me. I'm sure that's for all too right? Sweet. :) Oh yeah, sorry if I was kinda've MIA-ing lately 'cause I was in a state where I just wanted to be alone for a moment. Haha! Yeah, super emotional as you can say it tho. So let all the dramas later on and let's do some catching up first. :D

So how was your Christmas? How did you celebrate it? Mine was something like an ordinary day. I grew up always waiting the clock to strike 12 midnight for the gift-giving/opening portion at home. Speaking of gift giving, man! And it was really hard looking to the right gifts to give for everyone. Sigh. It was like a super challenge for me and to think that I really did a last minute shopping. Lesson learn: Think ahead of time. Haha!

Okay, so going back to the holiday celebrations, while waiting for that gift givng ceremony, a family buffet is usually prepared as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. But this year was a little to different from the fam's Christmas norm. Last Christmas Eve the 24th, I went to work (How awesome my company is? Geez.. LOL) so I couldn't help prepare food at home, so I let daddy handle all the cooking for me. I asked him to prep up some Linguine Beef and Mushroom but to my surprise the forgot to buy the beef, which lead to a total FAIL! Sigh. I got home, like around 11pm and waited for an hour, instead of the festive buffet; my cousin just fried ham and brought out some cheese and some bread. I felt kinda sad actually. Sigh. But moving on, 12 midnight came! Yeheey! Time for exchanging gifts! XD


Oh boy! And did I receive a lot or what? Haha! I was a total child while we were exchanging gifts! Sigh. :) That was really fun, I hope everyday is Christmas. lol Later that day, I visited GMom, actually we were suppose to watch a movie then but the movie houses was really packed! So we just has lunch out and bought something. 

Guys, do you remember my entry way back when I was with my Auntie Grumpy shopping and I was looking at the DC store but she got mad and walk out? And since AG (Auntie Grumpy) wasn't home I took all the liberty to swipe something. Haha!

And YES you are damn right about that, I finally bought something at DC! Woo!

Is it pixelated? Excuse me for that tho. Poor camera quality. Haha!

I like ya'll to meet my YM, no it's not yahoo messenger and definitely not young money but youth's mongrel. I am so happy to have it. I promise. It's like first love at first sight. Well, that all goes for my other shoes tho. Haha! As ya'll know, I am a self confess shoe freak. I really don't know why, but I just really have a thing for rubber shoes. :)

So yeah. As you all can see; it's a red, black, white and gray combo which makes it a lot nicer to done is shorts and jeans. It's also a low cut not like my other kicks that are ankle high at least this own give me a headache looking for the right socks that will save me from those ugly cuts. These babies costs me round $75 all in. Is that cheap? 'Cause in Philippine money it ain't. Hell! It was expensive! Haha! So far this is the priciest in my growing collection. And honestly, this is my first DC, ever too. Haha! What you think guys? You have a DC too? Can I see it?

Okay, so moving on with the drama. The year's about to end right? And usually Auntie Mi sends us a package every year, and this year I am so looking forward to see my Jeremy Scott designed American Wings 2.0 that she promised to hook me up.


BUT to my great surprise, I won't be having it anymore. :(( Because it was in the limited edition stock and every single pair is already out. I really, REALLY like theses shoes tho. I know, there are a lot of different style out there but sigh. How can I say this? The feeling is like, you love someone but you just can't be with that person for some hellish reason. Haha! Okay, I think I should stop right there. I am becoming to sound like a total drama princess. But still... Ow well.. That's life I guess, as they say "you can't have it all". Bummer.

Anyway, I now want a good pair of kick ass Jordans. Ah. Yes, the very famous Jordans shoes. And I'm pretty sure that most celebrities has some of these so maybe I too should have at least a pair. Haha! I've been eyeing some tho, like the Jordan 4 Retro Cavs and the Jordan Spizike.

Air Jordan 4 Retro Cavs

  Jordan Spizike

What I like about the J4Retro Cavs is the color. Really, it's so not easy to blend orange and blue together right? Just look at that, wow right? Fierce. :) And with the Spizike, it looks so street! And you know that I like it like that, really casual. lol So what you think guys? Which pair should I get? Or do you have any good pair that I can check out? Suggestions are so welcome. Thank you in advance. :)

"Be happy with what you have while aiming for what you want. Remember, a happy and successful like always starts with "Thank you Lord for everything"." Happy Holidays again babies! Be safe this coming new year. I wish ya'll all the prosperity and generosity this coming 2013 and I'm looking forward to talk to you soon.

ALWAYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading. :)

Yes, excuse me for the face. XD


~ DENISE 



No comments:

Post a Comment