Friday, December 14, 2012

ALERT! Fashion Dilemma

Hey guys. What up? It's been a while since I last posted something. First, I'd like to thank ya'll for all the love that you've been showing. I may not know who you are but dropping by my page means a lot to me, so THANK YOU once more. :)

So yeah, what's up? I'm good, thank you.

Oookay, well not so good. I've been sick for like a week now. I don't know what the heck's wrong with me but yeah, I'm not doing so well when it comes to health issues but I'm trying my very best to be okay, like always think of happy thoughts all the time so nothing to worry about guys. :)


I like shopping. VERY MUCH, and ya'll know that right? It's like a "traditional" trait that I inherit from my Auntie who's now in Austria. Whenever we're tired or super stressed out, we'd like hit the nearest mall and just be there until out feet sore to death. BUT I'm not the type to like buy clothes, I'm pretty much happy with what's in my closet and to tell the truth; some of my clothes are like in bags now 'cause they all won't fit in! I need a bigger closet now! Sigh. Also, I'm more on shoes, bags, accessories (well? sometimes, i guess), electronics kinda person.


And it's not that I don't like clothes. It's like, it's rather harder to find the perfect set of clothes that I would like to wear. And can I say it that it's not a priority? Not like shoes, I just roam around and ta-da! I easily fall in love and find the right pair for me, it's like destiny. *eyes twinkle with hearts* HAHAHAHA!


Yeah, so much of that. The thing is, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! *panic!* Yes! I really don't have a single idea what I want to wear this coming Saturday, it's for the company party by the way. Sigh. I've googled countless of celebrity fashion that I think would suit my flavor and style but then again, it's rather hard to find the perfect set that I like! :(


And the scary part of this too is the "DRESS TO IMPRESS" concept that they issued this year, I'm more like the "Dress to Depress" side of it. Haha! I really enjoy seeing my colleagues in their not so everyday (ah? yeah?) outfit. It's like a mini fashion show for me. I like watching fashion shows too 'cause of the models of course. Hahaha! But never did I pay much attention looking at clothes.

 I'm never REALLY the type to go glam, doll up, fashion conscious person. I'm pretty comfortable wearing nothing but short, baggy shirts and those kick ass sneakers for everywhere and anytime and probably every time too. But then again, I try to pretty it up once in a blue moon for super duper special events like debuts, weddings what else are special events? Haha! Yeah, something like that.

Yeah, I've googled some and so far these are the once that caught my attention. First is, Kristen Stewart the emotionless actress. Haha! I like her style, really. She wears things that are so comfortable not like other celebrities that are really flashy and stuff.


I want to do that sided braid but the problem is, I don't know how to do it. My sister who's a whole lot girly than me won't be home to go it for me. So, that's another problem to remember. The next is the jackets, it's really nice to sport something like white, gray and black but the thing is, they told us that the venue for the party isn't that cold so cross that on the list too. Next is the V-neck shirt, I think this is kinda've cute. Also, I was thinking of pairing it with on of my new kicks that I've bought last August I think but I couldn't find something similar as this. I remember that my late GranDaddy has one of this but it freaks me out having the thought that I'd wear one of his favorite shirts. Haha!

Up next if the "infamous" Kim Kardashian. This Kardashian babe is just like the typical rich Californian girl should be. It's "sky's the limit" kinda credit card. Oh! I so want to be her gal pal. Haha! As you know, she really is proud of her curves and would like to flash 'em everywhere and every time. So, paparazos be ready with your cams! LOL


Notice they are all in white? Yeah. I really like wearing white. It's looks really clean and elegant. Black too is nice but I don't want to be like some grinch, okay I know he's green but black isn't a Christmas color. So then again, I can't find a white blouse similar to this. The one I bought last week was red with a touch of white, same cut tho. SIGH. Fashion is soooo hard! I'm loosing hope. Haha!

So moving on. Couple of friends suggested to wear a dress. And I was like "You really serious about that?" Then again, I wear dresses if I feel like it and now's not that time. Also, I'll be attending some after party too, so I want to move freely that day, so I decided to be in jeans! And as for shoes? Ahhh..... I was suppose to be in doll shoes but I don't have time to look for one so I'll just see what I can wear.

Really! Fashion ain't my thing ever since. Good thing those celebs have their own stylists. Wish I have one of 'em too to help me with these matters. So yeah. I'm so open for suggestions guys. Help is needed! Hahaha!

Thank you for dropping by again. :)




~ DENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment