Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Before. During. After.

Hi guys! How have you been? I was suppose to write this last Monday but I was out cold. Like I said, I was not feeling well 'til Monday that I took half the day (well? something like that) off. I visited the doctor and said that my throat really sores that I can barely speak. Honestly, my tolerance for pain is rather high, so when I say that I can't take it any longer that really stings!


Okay, so enough of the health complains again. It's cool guys, no need to worry anymore, 'cause the doctor gave a whole bunch of medicine to drink. So in one week's time, I'm hoping to feel better. And they even said that idiots don't get sick. (confirm! I'm not one!) Haha!

Moving on, If you remember last week I was faced with a "huge" dilemma but I was able to cover up of it tho. Big thanks to some suggestions of friends and some celebs too that I googled and to my very own taste for boring clothing too. Haha!

First of, the company party was good! Set aside the place tho, it was like hell! It was really damn hot, so most of the time I was out of the venue for some "fresh" air. :) Good thinking that they warned me not to wear too much clothes and I did. Since it was like a company party I wore something formal yet so casual, and never did I put into mind the concept "dress to impress" but boy! Some of my colleagues really nailed it!

Like I said before, the company party is was like a mini fashion, so I kinda enjoy seeing my office mates wearing out of the usual clothes. So going back to what I wore. Haha! I'm such a killer. I'll show ya'll some picture that I've snapped a little later on.

Let's start with this red blouse. Like I said, I really wanted to wear something like a white one but I don't have much time to be looking around for another one. Well, that goes for every thing tho. Haha! So I paired it it wash off gray jeans and a cure little red belt too. Also, I wore a heart shaped pendant necklace and a nice pair of brown boots to complete the look. I took my hair down too but unfortunately the place was really hot I tied my hair braid or just the pony tail one.


I got the shoes from my Auntie Mi, she's my ever supportive aunt who's now in Austria. She actually sent these over a year ago but I just don't have anything special to wear 'em so this was it's first public debut. Haha! The whole outfit costed me around like only $20 or Php800 aside from the shoes of course. It was really cheap right? It's a good thing that I'm not really picky and so much of a brand whore when it comes to clothes or else it'll cost me ten folds.

The party was really worth to remember. They played couple of games that many really did enjoyed. Remember I said "they" because I'm not the type to join games even when forced. Haha! And I was not feeling so well that day too so I didn't bother joining the games. Also, the food tastes nice too. It's just the place that is sooo damn irritating! Haha! And the music? It was so much better than last year and they even hire a production team like crew, it comes with kick ass light and sound system. Actually, it kinda brought back memories when I as in college. To me, the whole party felt like some production number for a major subject with all the lights and sounds going on. Speaking of production number, we won! Haha! The team rep danced. I was there the whole show so I witnessed all the performing team and this is with no bias just because it's my team but they did really well! I was really surprised that the guys in our team can dance like that! Haha! Too bad I don't have any video of the performance but I'll just try to look and pirate if one of them has a copy.

So moving forward, after the dinner, a couple of appreciation we given to some teachers and the raffle thinggy was there too but I wasn't picked out. I got a bad number this year. Haha! The party ended like around 9PM, I think. But they let us danced of an hour. Haha! Showing my *ehem!* talent in dancing, I danced with my team mates as we celebrate our team victory. I also danced with other people that I know too.

 Okay, so say no more to waiting; here are some of the pictures that I have snapped as promise. Enjoy! :)

This night sky, make city lights shine like diamond. Nice right? :)

Vonn, working on the violin just before their prod number. 

 Chillin with the babes. lol

 Arvhic playin something like the Phantom of the Opera with out the mask but like I care tho. Haha! XD Funny, 'cause my cam is set to anti-red eye but his eyes are red here. It only shows that, he's just that of a demon. lol

 
Party's venue! The hottest place in December. lol 

The dancing Champs. Haha!

 Teaching the no dancing talent person Arvhic a couple of grooves. lol

Oh yeah! Work it! Dirty dancing with 'em ladies.

Both Cindy-baby and I are dead tire but still, looking good. Raarr! XD

Of course, the day won't end just by that. After this one, me and my girlfriend, Alice headed out to our bff's place and there the after party begins there.


Actually we were suppose to go clubbing this day but well, you know that young girls with strict dads drama? Yeah, we're like that; so to make up for that, we just decided to do another intimate drinking session at out bff's place. We practically grew up in that place. We always hold our parties there or just like anything.

We drank, rhum-cola with a twist of lime as suggested by our "dad". Even tho we really don't feel like drinking that, we're more of a pine-gin kind of girls. But he kept telling us, "you girls just don't know it, it's the same drink that you receive when you go clubbing" So we ended up trying it. Personally speaking, it took me by surprise. "Hmm.. Tastes great" I murmur.

Mixing the lime in my rhum-cola drink. Some good stuff this is! :)

 My girls, Alice and Michelle.

Mich and Me. 

Holla! lol 

Please, please load. Haha!

Want some more? Haha! 

Lazy drinking. Haha!

And the whole night we just plugged the dvd on the whole night. We did the Twilight Saga marathon. Haha! 'Cause my home girl Michelle haven't watch it so we did a small favor for her.  And we even managed to finish the whole thing too but sadly in the middle of the night, we ran out of lime so we replaced it with pomelo juice, it tastes good too!

What about you guys? How did you spend you weekend? Mine was you can see was cray! XD
Thanks for stopping by again. :)




~ DENISE



No comments:

Post a Comment